[Bond-users] Web interface

Arithmeth arithmeth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:29:22 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am new to bond. I actually found recently this toolkit and before
installing it I'd like to know if it can do what I need.

I need to provide a web interface to a database. One web page of that
interface will be used to add a new record into a table.
In this page there should be two combo boxes. The content of one should be
populated with entries in a table that match an SQL query, whose values are
set by the current selection in the other combo box (I thought that some
AJAX functionality would be needed here to avoid reloading the page, but I
maybe wrong).
Can bond do that?

Is there any screenshot or web demo around showing the web interface? (I
just saw GTK+ interfaces around).

Thanks.

Marco