[Bond-users] Bond vs. Glom for small clinic

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Dec 29 15:36:52 EST 2008

>>>>> "Davor" == Davor Ocelic <docelic at spinlocksolutions.com> writes:

Davor> Probably not; well you'd at least have to write a binding for the
Davor> BondDB oo layer.

Ah,, right.

Davor> But in any case, it kind of defeats the purpose. Just use Bond,
Davor> plus a little of Postgres scripting and you'll be fine.

Heh, the problem is that for the other project, database-part is not
major portion of the application, but I need to perform many
calculations (using bindings for C library) + other stuff.

However, I might use Bond for rapid prototyping of database-part.

Davor> It'll take you less than a day to get some practical results with
Davor> Pl/Pgsql.

You recommend it over PL/Python?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D