[Bond-users] Bond - Simple Application

Andrew Hill dru at treshna.com
Wed Oct 31 21:56:08 EDT 2007

I forgot to menton in the other email,
but if they are two different windows, but with the same data source
you need to specify that for every widget and have a childwindow
flag.

Ie
<window name="win1>
    <dbobject name="win1">
       <sql>select * from ...</sql>
    </dbobject>
    <childwindow>win2</childwindow>
</window>

<window name="win2">
  <entry>
    <field dbobjectsrc="win1" table="blah">foo</field>
    </entry>
</window>