[Bond-users] Bond - Simple Application

Piers Rowan piers.rowan at extrastaff.com.au
Wed Oct 31 19:46:29 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,

I have managed to put together an Address Book application with Bond.
Bond seems very impressive as a way of taking a well thought out
database and creating a full blown app.

I have taken the simple.xml and paymaster.xml as a basis to have a two
window application (In simple.xml the list and record are in the same
window):

* address-view-window
* address-list-window

I can get the list open which is great but I can't work out how to click
a name on the list and refresh the "view" window with that record.

Can anyone help out with a suggestion?

<cell expand="true" xpos="1" ypos="1" xspan="2">
	<list name="contact_list" sortable="true" minheight="130">
		<column title="First Name">
			<field>first_name</field>
		</column>
		<column title="Last Name">