[Bond-users] Fedora & Bond From Source

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Tue Oct 16 16:06:54 EDT 2007

Hi All

I had this recently the only way I found to solve it was to set the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/bin/pkgconfig
Then I built bondb2 independently made sure the the bonddb2 pkgconfig
file actually ends up in /usr/local/bin/ if not copy it there. Then
build bond (with the PKG_CONFIG_PATH still set to /usr/local/bin). Its a
bodge but it gets the job done. I actually used the svn source of about
three weeks ago so the problem is in svn too.

Best

Colin Close