[Bond-users] Papyrus Tags

Dru dru at treshna.com
Thu May 10 03:38:04 EDT 2007

Someone else wrote the group and subtotal functions. I'm not sure if
they are activiately maintaining it. I've used tables within tables to
achieve the same thing.  You can do nesting of and display subtotals etc.

paymaster has a reports directory with a number of examples of how i
have done grouping and subt totals. See reports like journalsummary.xml
and batchsummary.xml (i thnk those are the names)