[Bond-users] Can't compile bonddb

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Mon May 7 17:37:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I had similar problems, you may find that your OS puts the psql includes
in a different place that bond expects.  Mine is in two places on
Mandriva /usr/include/pgsql/libpq which has a single include file and
/usr/include/pgsql/server/libpq which contains the ones required to
compile Bond.
I patched the offending files but there are probably more elegant ways.
Note that you will have the same problem with Papyrus.

Colin Close
itchka at compuserve.com