[Bond-users] Last Post

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Fri Jan 12 15:16:32 EST 2007

Hi Dru,

Seems I missed the point on livesql I have just found the example sorry
for the misunderstanding.  Is there any way of sending raw SQL to the
server without having to go through the parser? Does it get sent anyway
if the parser fails?
The libpq wrappers seem to indicate this but my understanding of C is
alas fairly lowly. I have a friend who very proficient in C who will
help by adding any extra functionality required. This would of course be
contributed back.
In order to determine what I need I have to understand the way the
software is structured so I can give him some idea of what I require.
For this I need the developer docs which are not in the download. I
tried to get them from the svn repositry but all I get is the directory
structure all the files are giving access denied presumably because of
lack of permissions. Do you think you could fix the repositry so I can
download them.

Thanks

Colin Close