[Bond-users] <box> Usage

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 12 19:36:16 EST 2007

Hi,

When defining a "box" do the "columns", "rows" attributes have any
effect in Bond. I have been trying to position "labels' and "fields" in
cells and they are not following the grid defined in the "box" entry.
They appear to be self-positioning when "column" references are used.
The "row" attribute seems ok.
Additionally the justify="right" in the "label" entry does not work. I
have found that it has been disabled in the code, does it have a bug?
Try as I might I have not been able to get a full list of bugs from
Bugzilla can somebody tell me how to do this. I have even tried a few
simple regexes to no avail so I have been unable to check whether I am
talking old news.

Best

Colin Close