[Bond-users] Calling external functions

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Sun Feb 4 15:08:07 EST 2007

Hi

I am having trouble with calling an external fuction from a trigger in
Bond. I have constructed a function much along the lines of those to be
found in Paymaster in details.c in the nz directory it seems though that
any attempt to run the Bond functions that send the SQL to the db server
via the _db_exec call causes a segfault. Is this currently broken or is
it a problem with my setup? I tried running paymaster and the one
function I tried running from that also segfaulted. I can persuade the
funtion to call and return as long as I call no Bond functions or try to
extract more than one argument from the GList.
The DTD indicates that arguments to an external function are presented
as a GList but what happens if I present two constants is this also
presented as a GList.
Any help and enlightenment gratefully received.

Colin Close