[Bond-users] Installing Bond on Ubuntu

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Mon Jun 26 04:58:28 EDT 2006

> Hy jasen. Thanks for your anwser, dru already explained it's a legacy
> directory.
>
> Your posts to the mailing list come to my mail, but are invisible to the
> list, because this address is not registred on the list. Would you try
> fixing that, so all see what's going on on the list.

Yeah, Dru wanted posts from non-subscribers to be silently dropped,
so we have no way of catching e-mails that go to waste.

Dru, the problem was you didn't like to receive messages about pending
requests in the queue.
I have no problem receiving them. If you like, I can remove you as a
mailing list admin, and re-enable those messages. I would then simply
manually subscribe people who forget to register before posting.

(Reply to me privately on this one, or it might get lost again :)