[Bond-users] Setting up HTML/AJAX

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Sun Jul 23 15:09:48 EDT 2006

Hi Dru,

Ok, I understand, but maybe you could make a reference to its current
unavailability in the project page or add a "soon ...".  I mean,
HTML/AJAX was *the* reason for me to try it:

"Bond is a rapid application development framework for building
applications for the linux desktop and the web. Using bond you can
quickly build database forms for Gnome Linux, or the web via standard
HTML and AJAX or for windows using our win32 version."

While the project is very promising and I wish you the best of lucks, I
think that paragraph is a bit misleading.

Friendly, Eduardo.