[Oct. 17 Seattle] poster draft

Phil West phil_west at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 10:08:36 EDT 2009

Actually, it is correct to say "U.S.-led" because the US did instigate
this war, even though NATO has also had a role, and this does not
contradict multilateralism.  And the war on Iraq was also "multilateral"
in the sense that the US was able to get a number of other countries to
contribute troops, by way of various bribes and inducements.  This was
called "the coalition of the willing" or "the coalition of the billing",
by some.   So I think this change is not really necessary.

Phil