[Oct. 17 Seattle] poster draft

iskra at riseup.net iskra at riseup.net
Wed Sep 30 00:51:28 EDT 2009

Here (finally) is a poster draft:
http://www.seattleaic.org/files/oct17posterDRAFT.pdf

I included the ANSWER-led event we endorsed at the bottom.  Ater the 7th
we can take this off and make the main headline bigger.

Also, I said "U.S.-led" in the description of the ANSWER event.  This
might be better phrased as "U.S./NATO."  Over the past few days there
have been a bunch of news articles stressing the NATO role in
Afghanistan.  Of course the Democrats have generally favored a more
"multilateral" strategy for imperialist domination and plunder.

--Edward