[Oct. 17 Seattle] permit/march route

Phil West phil_west at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 10:14:03 EDT 2009

We can't go that way on Stewart either, it is also one-way the wrong
way.   Besides Pike, our only other option is to go to Lenora, then to
Fifth, and this adds over 1/2 mile to the route, most of it not that
active.  I propose we go up Pike, and before we do, we should stop in
the intersection of 1st and Pike for a speech, and to give some people a
chance to leaflet the Public Market.

Phil