[Oct. 17 Seattle] endorsement

October 17 Seattle october17antiwar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:51:18 EDT 2009

Dear ANSWER--

The "Seattle October 17 Anti-War Mobilization" would also likle to endorse
the October 7 action ANSWER is organizing in Seattle.  We'll post this
action on our blog also.  Please list us etc and we will be there also.
You are also invited to come to our upcoming meetings.  Our next one is
planned for Wednesday, September 16, 7pm, possibly at Uptown Expresso.  I'll
get back to you with a confirmed location.
--Thanks

--Anton Black for  "Seattle October 17 Anti-War Mobilization"

--
Seattle October 17 Anti-War Mobilization
http://october17antiwarseattle.blogspot.com/