[Oct. 17 Seattle] Leafleting at Bumbershoot this weekend

chr2eemail at comcast.net chr2eemail at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 22:50:01 EDT 2009

The latest outrageous ticket prices that I’ve seen are $50!! This means that poor people and a lot of youth are simply excluded, and that it will be much less our kind of crowd. There may also be angry people seeking to find ways to break in. Further, with these prices I actually hope that there’s a massive boycott of the damned thing.
End rant.
I now see that ticket line-up begins at 10:30, so I’ll be there at 10:00 a.m. w/ the table, etc.