[Oct. 17 Seattle] mass work TODAY at 6: healthcare rally at Westlake

iskra at riseup.net iskra at riseup.net
Thu Sep 3 19:22:03 EDT 2009

Apparently the Washington State Labor Council and "Organize for America"
(which I am pretty sure is Obama's "grassroots activism" group) are
going to have a rally at Westlake today at 6 to inform the ruling class
that they want health insurance reform.

Misleadership aside, most of the attendees will be progressive-minded
people opposed (on some level) to the war and receptive (on some level)
to our effort.  I imagine there will also be an opportunity to touch
base with some of the various left-groups that we'd like to see get
involved with the mobilization.

So, if you're free in about an hour, please meet me down at Westlake for
some mass work.

Here is the announcement on SIMC:
http://seattle.indymedia.org/en/2009/09/273736.shtml

--Edward