[Oct. 17 Seattle] Quick summary of Oct 17 action (weaimc - 3rd comment)

Anton Black anton666 at oz.net
Sat Oct 17 23:42:50 EDT 2009

1--  James-- sorry I messed up and didn't get to you on the speaker's list.  List was on first page of outline, I was on second-third pages at Westlake
2-- Meeting is posted on blog
3-- lets all check over summation, ad any thoughts and I'll post it tommorrow night.  We can also comment on it once posted.

--Anton

protest  U.S.  war  on  Afghanistan  October  17! Seattle info:
http://october17antiwarseattle.blogspot.com/ For updates please
subscribe to our announce list at: