[Oct. 17 Seattle] ANSWER speaking slot (10/17)

iskra at riseup.net iskra at riseup.net
Thu Oct 15 00:41:44 EDT 2009

To ANSWER, Seattle:

At the ANSWER-led rally on October 7, I had a brief discussion with Jane
regarding a speaking slot for the October 17 rally.  I am writing to
confirm that the speaking slot has been "officially" approved (not this
would have ever presented an issue).  ANSWER's speaking slot has been
assigned to the final Westlake portion of the event, since Jane will not
be able to march.  That said, ANSWER is completely free to chose whoever
it wants to speak on its behalf.

Also, we would greatly appreciate it if ANSWER could send a final
announcement for October 17 to its email contact list.  I have attached
the latest version of our poster (with a list of endorsers, etc.) to
this email.  Thanks, and see you this Saturday.

In unity and struggle,

Edward G. for the October 17 Anti-War Mobilization, Seattle
http://october17antiwarseattle.blogspot.com