[Oct. 17 Seattle] Legal observers for Oct 17 protest?

October 17 Seattle october17antiwar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:42:22 EDT 2009

Dear Peggy--

Our permit for the march runs 1 pm till estimated 4:30 pm.  We are planning
a short-- 10-15 minute rally at SCCC, at 1 pm, then march, followed by a
probably relatively short rally at Westlake, depending on time , how many
want to speak there, etc. .  The main focus will be on the march, which is a
3 mile route.  People will have opportunities to speak during the march, so
we are not looking at long rallies  at the start or end points.

--Anton