[Oct. 17 Seattle] Fwd: Re: Meeting on the permit application

Anton Black anton666 at oz.net
Fri Aug 28 17:40:58 EDT 2009

Alex, Helen--
Can y'all send a map and directions of EXACT route agreed upon?  Everyone look at also, for us to do permit.  This is important.

--Anton

http://vvawai.org http://vfp92.org http://antonblack.blogspot.com/

--- Begin forwarded message:

From: Phil West <phil_west at comcast.net>
To: anton at vvawai.org
Subject: Re: Meeting on the permit application
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:10:51 -0700

When we meet, could you bring a black-and-white version of the map of
the route, which will be included with the
application?   It needs to be really sharp because it will be faxed a
few times.

Phil