[Oct. 17 Seattle] Hempfest

Phil West phil_west at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 22:45:51 EDT 2009

Comrades,
       I spend almost five hours at Hempfest today, did three circuits
of Myrtle Edwards, and handed out about 200 leaflets.  I saw Geov and
Anton and Alex and I also had some other interesting encounters, most
notably with a young man who said his father was one of the original
Mujaheddin from the 1980's and he was very familiar with Afghanistan and
he agreed with us entirely, the USA should get out and the Karzai
government is as bad as the Taliban was.

Phil