[Bond-users] Bond

Biswajit Dutta Baruah indianorthodoc at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:10:10 EDT 2009

Dear Dru,

Thanks for the reply!

I have tried out gymmaster on windows and I know it works out of the
box, irrespective of whether postgresql is installed or not. I also
understand that this is not that simple in ubuntu.

Most of the target end-users in my case would be  windows users. I
presume from your reply that bond is required and it is possible to go
through the installation albeit a little difficult. I completely
understand the slow and steady process.

Thanks for pointing the direction to proceed in. My best wishes to you
and your team. Keep up the good work.

If I run into problems I will be back  with questions.

Biswajit.