[Bond-users] Bond vs. Glom for small clinic

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Dec 29 04:50:21 EST 2008

>>>>> "Davor" == Davor Ocelic <docelic at spinlocksolutions.com> writes:

Davor> Everything you're saying sounds reasonable and can be done in
Davor> Bond.

Cool.

Davor> But in general, if you know how to create a Gnome window by hand
Davor> (i.e. know layout manager basics), it's almost simpler to just
Davor> write the form manually.

I agree that manual writing is OK although Glade can help in the
beginning.

Davor> In comparison to Glom, I saw Glom two years ago, and I don't
Davor> remember the details, but I remember my conclusion being that
Davor> Glom was way behind Bond.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D