[Bond-users] Last Post

Dru dru at treshna.com
Sat Jan 13 20:11:56 EST 2007

Hello. sorry in delay in replying. I had written a large email to
previous email but my comptuer died half way though and only just kind
come back online.

If the parser fails it still goes to the SQL server. it doesnt stop the
sql running just warns about it.
Have you got any example sql + xml that i can test from my end if it
doesnt work?

If you can email me a username and password I can give you access.